Welcome

Hey everyone. This is my blog from Benin, Africa. I'll try to write as much about my experience as I can. Hope you all enjoy and feel free to write me as well.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Staging

Well I just finished up with my staging event in Philidelphia and am getting ready to head to the airport. Staging was a lot of fun because I got to meet the other 65 people that are heading over there with me. Everyone here is really great and a lot like me so I think it is going to be a great 2 years. Finally getting here made me feel a lot better about going, for one because the people I am going with are cool, and two they start to actually give you some specifics about what is going to happen over there. One thing I am really excited about is to get my own clothes made. Apparently there like a dollar and they make really beautiful clothing. I pretty sure everything that I brought will make me stand out as a foreigner so I would like to get some traditional clothing so that I don't stand out as much. Let's see what else. Oh I had sushi for my last meal, it was amazing. I have to say it is very wierd to say, " hey I am going to Africa today" I mean how many times in you life do you get to say that. Well I have to finish packing. Talk soon
Natalie

No comments: