Welcome

Hey everyone. This is my blog from Benin, Africa. I'll try to write as much about my experience as I can. Hope you all enjoy and feel free to write me as well.

Monday, July 28, 2008

3 Weeks

Well it has now been officially three and a half weeks since i have been in Africa. I live with a host family here that consists of a mother, father, sister, and brother. They are all very nice and i like them very much. I have my own room there with elecricity and my own bathroom so that is really nice. Everyday I bike a 30 min bikeride to school, where i learn french and health related things. After that i go home and spend time with my family. Pardon my spelling errors please because i am still not used to this french keyboard. Saturday i got to go to another town for a trip and we went to several voodoo temples. That was really cool. Sunday I went to a big party at my families church and we ate tradtional food calld igame pîllet and I met a lot of there friends. I also found out this week where i am going to be living for the next two years. It is a town called Djidja and it is 98 percen voodoo religion. Ok well this computer is kicking me off the internet but i now have an internet cafe close to me so i will be writing more soon. also feel free to leave me posts on here if you xant to.

No comments: