Welcome

Hey everyone. This is my blog from Benin, Africa. I'll try to write as much about my experience as I can. Hope you all enjoy and feel free to write me as well.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ok so I had several blogs to put on here but the stupid computer isnt working so I cant do that, so next time I am get to use the internet I will have tons of blogs to put up. Just to let everyone know I am doing well in my city. I finally got to move into my house two nights ago and I love it. I have a pet, her name is Raya and she is a giant praying mantis that sleeps on my mesquito net or my window during the day and then flies around my room at night eating bugs. I like to think she is protecting me so I let her stay around. I have also finally made some friends in my town and have found some work to do. Well got to run. MUAH

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'm trying to get used to this blog thing... I clicked on a link that I thought was about you and read like two of them before I realized it wasn't!! haha so i got to read about one of your fellow peacecorps ppl mperry421 she sounds nice:) It's good to hear that you are doing well. I am very proud of you for dealing with the tin roof - i know you love your sleep. I miss you very much missy keep on keepin on!!!
love you!!!
Mols

Melanie said...

Nat,

I need your digits again; I hate to bug dad again. Also please confirm your mailing address.

I am going to wait for one more cosmo to come out then I will mail you a package. I read your blog. It is quite fascinating.

Write me sooon please, so I can call.

Melanie